Image and video hosting by TinyPic

Friday, August 19, 2011

I'm BACCCCK :D


Hey guys! Its me, Skyzee! I'm posting because I haven't posted in a really long time. 
Bubba is at the vet :'c He has separation anxiety attacks. Sad. Very sad. 


Although, a lot of things are pretty awesome! I'm in middleschool now! An official 6th Grader! 
My locker is pretty lame, but school is fun! I guess..


Here is a codename: FluffyPinata. He's a guy, just FluffyPinata is an inside joke!


So today I printed a picture of a rainbow pinata (Supposed to be a squiggly line on the 'n') 
and handed it to FluffyPinata. Next thing I know, FluffyPinata is trying to get rid of it by handing it to different people! So it was actually really fun, because we kept trying to hand it to each other. I kept shoving it in his locker and stuff! Best day of middleschool! 


Talk to you later!


~Sky~

No comments:

Post a Comment